My N13...Australian Delivered model with Japanese flavour!

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Aug 7 08 10:29 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd put up some details and pics of my N13 Pulsar Vector TI (awakxury model) for you to see. At the moment, the car is in pieces being rebuilt ready for a CA18DET motor which should be finished at the end of the year.

The build specs are:
Exterior:
JDM Series 2 Pulsar Front bumper, Upagiraded JDM PIAA foglights, JDM pulsar s2 front lip spoiler (Not installed yet), JDM N13 pulsar side skirts(Not installed yet), JDM N13 Langley headlights, indicators and tail lights, JDM Pulsar fold in electric mirrors (Not installed yet).

Interior:
Recaro LX-M front seatas, Nismo leather gear knob, Nismo Leather steering wheel (Not installed yet), Momo Boss kit, Custom short throw shifter, Sony head unit with Phillips 4x100WRMS amp running Jaycar Kevlar component speakers and Sony 6x9" speakers.

Engine/Driveline:
CA18DET motor – ACL forged pistons, Tomei poncams and cam gears, Stainless turbo manifold, GT28R turbo, RB25DET air flow meter, GTR 444cc injectors, Go Fast Bits Hybrid BOV, water/air intercooler, GReddy Profec B electronic boost controller, 3” turbo back exhaust*, External Bosch ignition coil packs

Converted from automatic to manual transmission– RS5F31V Viscous LSD Gearbox.

Suspension/Wheels/brakes:
Koni Adjustable shocks (Not installed yet), custom height and rate springs, Polyurethane bushings throughout, Whiteline front and rear swaybars, Genuine Nissan Langley option front strut tower brace, Custom modified genuine N14 rear strut tower brace (Not installed yet), K-mac camber kit.
16x7 Wedsport RS-5 Super Street wheels with Hanakook Ventus R8 tyres. GtiR front brakes with DBA 4000 series slotted rotors, RDA rear slotted rotors.

I have had it for 8 years and bought it off my mother, so it has been in the family for 15 years! When I got it it was Standard with panel damage. A year or so later it looked like this:

Then it went to this:

Next it started to get some japanese parts added:

And now it looks like this:
Pic with my girlfriend's N13

Right Now, this engine is being built up to go in the car:

Engine should hopefully make 200kw at the front wheels when I'm done with it!

Enjoy!

Mika
Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 8 08 12:07 AM

waen wrote:
langley facelift with ca18det ss manifold, damn nice bro!..

Australian Pulsars come with a similar front to the langley (the headlight case and indicator has a grey colour), not like your pulsars in Malaysia or Japan. So the langley lights fit straight on without changing panels!

The front bumper that I have (and many of you have) is the only one in my country!

By the way waen, I love your car! Nice work

Quote    Reply   

yuck2kiss

Critical & Cronic

#6 [url]

Aug 8 08 12:50 AM

huhu abis la keta waen jadi tatapan warga aussie... hehe. Femes la demooo..

Mika : how many N13 at ur place? ask waen maybe he can export the bumper like urs to aussie.. hehe

Main Kereta = bosan
Main DSLR = bosan

Main Bini = X Bosan.. wakakakkakakakak

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 8 08 1:19 AM

hi! mika-i been go thru yr text here i am so exticed to see yr N13(aust) is extra ordinary which is compare with our N13(malaysia)totally different fr front to rear. but i notices that N13 in aust got 2type 1 is langley n libertavilla its?

Quote    Reply   

Very Cronic

#9 [url]

Aug 8 08 3:11 AM

Mika wrote:
waen wrote:
langley facelift with ca18det ss manifold, damn nice bro!..

Australian Pulsars come with a similar front to the langley (the headlight case and indicator has a grey colour), not like your pulsars in Malaysia or Japan. So the langley lights fit straight on without changing panels!

The front bumper that I have (and many of you have) is the only one in my country!

By the way waen, I love your car! Nice work

ooic..
so, that means ur bumper become so rare in aussie right now, hehe..
i also like it, cause look alike the GTIR bumper, :mrgreen:

n13 makeup style in here are similar each other, with GTIR air scoop, JDM front lip n side skirt.. u can browse also naga^nismo, pokcex, eddie, varto etc rides, they are so power maniac grazy donakie guys!! hehe..
:mrgreen:

Quote    Reply   

Very Cronic

#10 [url]

Aug 8 08 3:14 AM

yuck2kiss wrote:
huhu abis la keta waen jadi tatapan warga aussie... hehe. Femes la demooo..

Mika : how many N13 at ur place? ask waen maybe he can export the bumper like urs to aussie.. hehe

hehe, mn bules expot bam, marah geng2 n13 sini.. barang pupus doh! :mrgreen:

tapi kalo expot, buleh jadi OKB la, ahaks..

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 8 08 5:05 AM

Sohor la demo waen...

Tp keto demo memang Ganah Pun..Tabik Inspecter Sahab..

Mika i already saw ur Car Pics...No Comment from me..what can i say...Nice car...
Congratulation...Keep moving With NISSAN...

Celcom : 019-6056467

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Aug 8 08 5:07 AM

Sohor la demo waen...

Tp keto demo memang Ganah Pun..Tabik Inspecter Sahab..

Mika i already saw ur Car Pics...No Comment from me..what can i say...Nice car...

Well done...Keep moving With NISSAN...

Celcom : 019-6056467

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 8 08 8:47 AM

libertavillaN13 wrote:
hi! mika-i been go thru yr text here i am so exticed to see yr N13(aust) is extra ordinary which is compare with our N13(malaysia)totally different fr front to rear. but i notices that N13 in aust got 2type 1 is langley n libertavilla its?

General Motors have a version of the N13 known as the Astra. It has Japanese headlights, Langley front bumper, different corner indicators and Series One Liberta villa tail lights. We don't have the Liberta Villa here at all.
The Australian Pulsar has Similar lights to the langley, a different front bumper to meet Australian design regulations, Australian made tail lights and boot garnish. Our side mirrors are also non-foldable. Both the Astra and Pulsar here have GM motors in them. THey come in 1.6L and 1.8L SOHC.

I'd love to see pics of your car as I have been researching Japanese N13's and can't get any good pictures of Liberta Villa's!

yuck2kiss wrote:

My girlfriend has a hatchback version in which the motor has been changed to CA18DE and then there is my sedan version. We also have a KEN13 Exa for parts, but that will be going to scrap metal soon!

It would probably cost a lot of $$$ to import a bumper from malaysia...I thinak I should make a visit and bring home all the nice n13 bits you guys get!

waen wrote:

ooic..
so, that means ur bumper become so rare in aussie right now, hehe..
i also like it, cause look alike the GTIR bumper, :mrgreen:

n13 makeup style in here are similar each other, with GTIR air scoop, JDM front lip n side skirt.. u can browse also naga^nismo, pokcex, eddie, varto etc rides, they are so power maniac grazy donakie guys!! hehe..
:mrgreen:

VERY Rare! I collect Japanese pulsar and Langley parts and I am yet to find one anywhere else!

I have been looking through the pride rides section slowly and have seen Naga^nismo, varto and your pics already! That's what made me join your cawakb! There aren't too many SR powered pulsars in australia (maybe 10 in the whole country) and definitely no NeoVVL N13's here yet. I will make one one day!

I wish I could read Malay, then I could understand more about your cars!

Thanaks for the kind words

Quote    Reply   

yuck2kiss

Critical & Cronic

#16 [url]

Aug 8 08 9:01 AM

Mika : dun be shy to ask if u wanna know wat we are talking about at others section.. we mind to translate for u..we r nissan enthusiast and love to share about Nissan to anybody.
KEN13 Exa is rare model in Malaysia i thinak.. onli once or twice i saw the model on malaysia road. when u r plzn to visit Malaysia dun forget to inform us.. maybe we can meet up.

p/: ur place still keep Ca18 engine on top right? huhu..

Main Kereta = bosan
Main DSLR = bosan

Main Bini = X Bosan.. wakakakkakakakak

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 8 08 9:16 AM

yuck2kiss wrote:
Mika : dun be shy to ask if u wanna know wat we are talking about at others section.. we mind to translate for u..we r nissan enthusiast and love to share about Nissan to anybody.
KEN13 Exa is rare model in Malaysia i thinak.. onli once or twice i saw the model on malaysia road. when u r plzn to visit Malaysia dun forget to inform us.. maybe we can meet up.

p/: ur place still keep Ca18 engine on top right? huhu..

Hehe, well the CA18 is easier to use than the SR series. Our standard N13 gearbox fits up to it without any modifications. Front cuts for SR20DET (U12, U13, W10, W11 and RNN14) and N15 VZR are very expensive here ~AUD$2500+

CA18DET motors cost about $1000 and make similar, if not more power than the SR20DET

I'd love to come on one of you cruises! Lots of nice cars!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help